Are you struggling to focus during meditation? In this video, you will learn HOW TO MEDITATE in 5 EASY STEPS even if you are a beginner to help you calm your mind and gain the benefits of reduced stress.
Have you ever wanted to start a meditation practice but every time you did it is too hard because you are distracted with lots of thoughts?
Marie Morin, a therapist and a wellness coach from Morin Holistic Therapy, teaches us that not being able to focus during meditation is normal and there are certain things you can do to keep going so you can feel more successful with your meditation practice and gain the benefits of reduced stress.
5 Easy Steps To Clear Your Mind
- 1:32 – 1. Upright position or laying down.
- 1:39 – 2. Set a timer for 5 minutes.
- 1:59 – 3. Take slow, deep breaths in through the nose (5 counts) and exhale through the mouth (6 counts).
- 2:12 – 4. Focus on your counting and pay attention to the sensations of your throat, belly rising and counting.
- 2:46 – 5. When a thought pops in your head, acknowledge that this is normal and keep going.
SHOW NOTES / RESOURCES:
- JOIN MARIE LIVE: https://morinholistictherapy.com/discovering-your-superpowers/
DISCLAIMER: This video does not provide medical advice and is intended for informational purposes only.